Watch the 30-second video above, or follow these steps:
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner, then Help.
2. Search help for “delete” and click the first entry that pops up.
3. Click the “let us know” link, and then Delete My Account.
If you want to save a backup of your stuff first, follow these steps:
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner, then Settings.
2. Under General Account Settings, click the “Download a copy of your Facebook data” link.
3. You’ll get an e-mail in a few minutes, which will direct you to a page where you can download your stuff (photos, videos, posts and more).
More 30-Second Tech Tricks:
Ver la entrada original 11 palabras más